Learn to SewLearn an important life skill that will allow you to create your own one of a kind pieces as well as extending the life and improving the fit of any of your textile items!
I am very happy to announce sewing lessons are now available!
What to know:
- lessons are for kids or adults
- great for beginners as well as experienced sewers
- small class sizes (up to 4 students)
- sewing machines, tools, and patterns are provided
- students must come with their own choice of fabric and thread
- mainly located in the library of Devon Christian School
For questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com
Who am I
I’m Natalie and I am an honors graduate from the 3 year Fashion Design program at Fanshawe College in London Ontario. I have worked a variety of sewing jobs including alterations and piece work. I also worked developing prototypes and leading a team of sewers for manufacturing. I have a wide knowledge of machines, fabric, and pattern design. Right now, I have a small business selling my creations of hand printed, dyed, or sewed items at local markets. I love sharing my passion and skills with other creatives!
With years of experience in alterations and sewing, I am happy to perform much needed fitting or mending jobs. Right now, I am located in Edmonton but please contact me with any question, quote or fitting request and I will be happy to accommodate you. firstname.lastname@example.org